I need a c# ASP.net Web Page, which can do..
1. load data from connectionStrings section and AppSettings in [login to view URL]
2. data are displayed in textbox in side the asp.net web page
3. After User modify the data and click save. New InputData will modiy the web.config.
4. Please use .net build in configuration functions to modify web.config.
Don't modify it as normal text file. Since [login to view URL] has other configuartion info as well, that is not acceptable.
1. Visual Studio 2010
1. web page is created with correct business logic
2. ConnectionStrings section and AppSettings section in [login to view URL] can be modified without affected other section in [login to view URL]