I am building a responsive Bootstrap website for a medical center, and I need help to get certain things done. The backend is done with .NET Core MVC.
The website will include the following:
- a home/landing page
- an info page (contacts etc...)
- many pages describing the many examinations/analysis
- online reservation of medical examinations/analysis
- register/login and online viewing of your medical reports (Important note: I've already made this feature in ASP.NET / IIS for the older website, I only need help in porting it to .NET Core and adapting to the new website)
- news/blog (and a system to allow a manager to easily create new posts)
- a contact page (a simple form that sends an email to our address)
I will provide the website contents (text and pictures), and I will work together with you in the programming of things that need to interface with the existing infrastructure.
If you're not happy, I'm not finished! I have done this before but I have a few questions, can we chat please? As I'm expert on it with more than 5 years experience. I am looking forward to hear from you.