TRAVEL WRITING OPPORTUNITY - FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES FOR UP TO 10 WRITERS
Several Ghost Writers needed to write travel articles about traveling in the following countries:
2) South Africa
4) Europe - Only Russia, Germany, Tallinn, Switzerland, Sweden.
6) New Zealand
Important Information to be considered:
1) All articles / Blogs needs to be your own work. (We do not accept articles / blogs copied from content on the Internet or any other sources) - Only original work will be accepted.
2) All articles will be checked against Copyscape and various other copyright platforms for plagiarism before you are hired to write for us.
3) Once you apply will you be contacted via Freelancer Chat. Please have ready two to three travel articles for review as well as your CV.
4) We prefer NATIVE English speakers, or writers who have excellent command of the English language.
5) Your work needs to be 90% error free with minimal grammar, spelling, punctuation and composition errors.
6) We have a two month probation period for all new writers that join our company. There-after will you be considered for a higher pay rate according to your qualifications.
7) Articles or blogs can be anything from 500 to 1000 to 2000 words long. It is up to you. We pay per word, so how long you want the article to be is up to you. But no fluff. Your article needs to be original and of high-quality.
8) We currently only need articles related to travel in India, South Africa or Alaska.
9) Required number of articles / blogs: 2 per month. But if you write well can you write up to 8 per month for us, and/or 2 per week.
GHOST WRITER AGREEMENT
1)As a ghost writer, you agree to transfer all copyright to us, and therefore have no claim as to the article thereafter. A contract between you and the company will be signed to acknowledge this fact.
2) As well will a short one page transfer of copyright agreement be signed before any article is bought from you, and/or before you deliver your weekly or monthly article.
3) Most probably will your blog / article be reworked and rewritten.
Level 1 - Beginner Writers (Amateurs and FIRST TIME writers for our company) - $0.01 per word / $1.00 per 100 words.
(All writers will start on level 1 once they have applied, and will be on a two month probation period before qualifying for Level 2, 3 or 4.)
Level 2 - Intermediate Writers (All that passed the 2 month probation period) - $0.02 per word / $2.00 per 100 words.
Other Levels will be discussed as you progress, but you can earn up to $0.55 per word as an Advanced Writer with our company.
If you have your own photographs, that you have taken yourself, and you would like to sell them together with the article, may you do so. (But we do not accept any images or photo's from stock sites or free stock images.) The photographs need to be your own work.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
1) High quality content.
2) Original content.
3) Written in perfect American English.
4) Mostly error free.
5) Travel writers with or without experience. We will consider entry level writers if they deliver work of high quality.
6) If you have images you took on your travels, can you submit them as well, we do compensate for these individually.
7) Minimum of 2 articles a month. (But up to 8 is fine.)
8) We have currently openings for 10 writers, and will thus consider all applications as well as conduct Freelancer Chat interviews with all.
Thank you for your time, we hope to be working with you very soon.