Looking for a professional/skilled writer to research and write a 7,000 word technical paper about an engineering disaster with focus on lessons learned (topic will be shared once project is awarded). Basic outline will also be provided.
• Use reliable and trusted sources/references (at least 5)
• Familiar with plagiarism policies
• Provide a complete reference sheet of sources used
• Any copyrighted material used shall be clearly identified at its point of use
• Pass copyscape
• Full project cost is $USD220
• No milestone payment
• Project deadline is February 22
• Provide a similar previous project/sample
Hello, I have done my MBA in Marketing and worked for McKinsey as an Advanced Insights Analyst. I have understood your requirements, and ready to commence the project immediately.
I am an expert in this field and I will deliver high grade, original content and on on preset deadline. I have track record of contented clients over the period. consider my services and enjoy my services
want service of an expert writer who can provide you top notch original work? i present myself as the most suitable candidate for this job. want proof of my expertise? pm me.
Hello. I am an experienced research writer with over 13 articles published. I will send you samples of my work. I will update you on a two day basis .Please contact me with the exact topic
Hi there. I have read through your project carefully and as a technical writer in the field, I can deliver quality work for you. Do hire me for a fruitful engagement and top-notch paper. Regards