i have an angular/cli application based on the ngx rocket generator framework ([login to view URL] )
I have upgraded the project from a previous version of ngx rocket to the latest version. After the upgrade the application fails to load.
I have create a new application (ngx new) and copied the old functionality over (components and services) but cannot it get it to load. I have messed something up in where i have placed the modules and components in [login to view URL] and related. I dont know exactly. Trivial stuff for an experienced developer.
This freelancer project has 3 tasks:
(1) Get the application to load
(2) Review configuration of routing
- Add a chart component from HighChart/HighStock to an existing empty component
- How to: [login to view URL]
- The chart i want: [login to view URL]
- Add property to [login to view URL] so I can specify the url