* We have a template / all the screens what we are going to need on our website. The template has all the required screens both for desktop and mobile (see [login to view URL])
* We already developed the API that returns all the data that will be shown on the website. It's a Laravel Restful API
* This is a customer portal that will present customers (once they logged in) with information related to their insurance policies. There are basically six options once the customer has logged int. Please see [login to view URL] to undertand the structure.
*The site will be in Spanish, so you will have to copy the captions from what you see on the template.
1) To get this template into a responsive angular template that behaves exactly as shown on the html files provided.
2) Once that template is ready, it would populate the tables and pages with the data provided by an API.
3) Make it scalable / suggestions of what's the easiest way to package this portal into a web app for android / iphone.
4) You need to upload all the source code to the provided bitbucket repository upon completion
Please have a read at the description and let's have a chat