I need my website [url removed, login to view] login script, which redirects users to different pages based on their roles. session should ensure, unauthorised users are pushed back to login page
********* More Details about Requirement **************
Core PHP Pages required for Login Script
1. Signup Page – User can request new sign-up. Note: All new sign-up request should be approved by Super Admin.
2. Login Page – Users can enter their email & password to gain access to site.
3. Login Validate Page – This will validate if user is valid or not. If user is valid, based on his account & role, user will be redirected to appropriate page.
4. Login based, landing page – A role based landing page for super admin, client admin & client user.
5. Logout Page – This will clear all login credentials saved in session.
6. Profile page – Where user can change his details & password
7. Password Reset Page – Where valid user can enter his email address. If email address is valid, user gets a new password in his email.
8. New User Approval Page – New users will be approved by Super admin. Then they will be assigned to a client account & specific role. Once this is done, new user will be able to access it’s client page with required level of access (client admin OR client User).
Note: A client user should not be able to access Client Admin page, just because he is a valid user in system. There should be username, active & role based check on page to ensure authorized user is accessing correct page. In case of any error, session should be destroyed & user should be directed to Login Page.
MY_SQL User DB Structure
1. ID – Int, Auto Increase, Primary, Not Null
2. USERNAME – VARCHAR, 256
3. PASSWORD – VARCHAR, 256
4. CLIENT – VARCHAR, 256
5. ROLE – VARCHAR, 256
6. VALID – True/False
es, let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & Regards RIMSHA