Open for bidding
An example: www.kaylascreativeartstudio.com. Review the process of picking a painting through the calendar and going through the process of checking out.
[url removed, login to view] is a good example of the flow. I like how it is clean and simple it is.
The backend needs to be easy to use for me to upload photos, add prices, discounts, etc.
These are the qualities I would like:
1. Home page to be calendar (as seen on Kayla's). Functionality of inserting price, time and painting. Tab to be labeled as "Calendar". Ability to "add to cart" and checkout. Discount code functionality when checking out. Credit card functionality.
2. Tabs for "Paintings", "Gallery", "Private Events", "About Us", "Testimonials", " in that order.
3. "Paintings"- Description and photos of the paintings, like a listing of products
4. "Gallery"- Ability to upload photos from studio
5. "Private Events"- Description and contact/info request form including, name, type of event, potential party date, # of guests, email, phone, painting (optional).
6. "About us"- ability to upload photo and include description. Directions and map functionality. Email link.
7. "Testimonials"- ability to include from clients and PR posts.
8. Link to social media.
9. Color scheme- Black, white, lavender. Text: easy to the eyes but not basic.
1. Unique custom made creative graphic design.
2. Custom designs are XHTML/CSS verified and SEO Friendly and responsive.
3. Unlimited pages .
5. Major social media integration.
6. Basic SEO
8. Photo gallery
9. Integration with Major social network preferably Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube.
10. Contact form with map integration
11. Events /Calendar
15. about Us
16. Team Member
19. Payment accept via card/ PayPal
20. Offer, Discount code and Sale system
21. Product or Service Listing (perhaps painting)
22. Private Event Posting system
Hi we are capable of performing the required task perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want us to clarify in details or would like to check our skills and experiences with previous developments.