I need someone who knows what they are doing to do some configuration on my Prestashop store. Here is a short list of things needed to be done:
1. I need tax rules configured so it applies to ALL products, and displayed correctly at checkout.
2. I need shipping to be configured correctly
3. I need help with installing and configuring the slider which goes on top of the front page (I use a theme called "Zensation" from Theme Forest.
4. I need some changes done to the front of the store, categories added to the top, some modules removed and a block added.
5. I need Paypal to be configured to actually work properly (express checkout).
6. I need "Our Brands" to be configured to be centered, and images added correctly.
7. Some minor changes to bottom menu is also needed.
8. Make sure that the store works properly so customers can add items to cart and so on.
9. Make sure the ONE PAGE CHECKOUT is really a one page checkout, and that it works.
10. Get a manufacturer and item id number to be displayed in Product page.
11. Get rid of "Long Description" in Product Overview.
12. And finally, change the language in two places (one is the "Shopping Bag" in the top right, other is "Contact and Sitemap" on the top of the screen.
These tasks should be very easy for a skilled Prestashop coder to deal with. And I hope it wont take too long to do them.
I will choose a coder today for this job. Please bid reasonably, as my budget is limited.
PrestaShop Expert ^^ i can get the work done for an affordable price and in the least time possible because i can start immediately on the project, please chat with me for more details ^^