AFFILIATE PROGRAM MANAGER - LONG TERM
We are looking for a person to manage our affiliate program. This is a commission-based position. The product is a health supplement, designed to help slow the aging process, and we will soon be adding a complete line of high-quality anti-aging products. This is a tremendous opportunity for the right person.
- Launch and grow the affiliate program
- Recruit ACTIVE affiliates and encourage them to sell
- Encourage affiliates to recruit other affiliates (2nd level)
- Address and respond to affiliate questions and concerns.
- Create and/or acquire marketing materials for affiliates to use
- Decide what percentages will be paid to first-level affiliates, second-level affiliates, and yourself
- Work your own hours, from home
- You will receive a percentage of the gross sales from all affiliates, regardless of how they joined the program
- Most sales will be monthly recurring, which means each sale can pay off again and again for months or years
- Work with a company that is open to new ideas and suggestions
- MUST read and write English perfectly
- Verifiable online marketing experience
- The ability to create effective marketing materials to be used by affiliates
- Must be dedicated to the success of this Affiliate Program - this is not a part-time opportunity
- No spamming
- No illegal or unethical practices
We are currently using the Affiliate Tracking Software provided by [url removed, login to view] but as the program grows, we will be looking at better options.
We ship our products worldwide, but currently, all product and marketing materials are in English only.
With your application, please be sure to mention any relevant experience you have, the split you intend to make (% of the commission for yourself, % for first level affiliates and % for second level affiliates), as well as how many ACTIVE affiliates you expect to sign up to the program within the first month / 6 months / year. The Affiliate Manager will be expected to grow and maintain active affiliates, and to reach the goals set above.
Please note that as this is a Featured Project and a Job Listing, you may post contact information in your application. I will be contacting each applicant personally to discuss this opportunity before choosing the Affiliate Program Manager.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a commission-based employment opportunity. We are not looking to buy anything.