I need to make a program to help a client who can't speak to communicate. There are many programs out there which do exactly what I want but they don't support Unicode text and this guy needs Hebrew. It's very easy to download and try almost all of the similar packages so it make the concept very clear.
1) Ability to place any number of buttons and Unicode capable message box anywhere we want.
2) Buttons should be programmable what they do. For example, some buttons will type a unicode character, another will backspace, another will delete a word. There will be about 10-20 commands which these buttons will do. All of these functions will be standard things which can be programmed easily.
3) Words used and number of times used needs to be saved in a text file and there needs to be prediction buttons which will show prediction words as soon as user types in the first letter of a word. the more the user types, the less predictions will be shown. Prediction buttons can be press to enter the word.
4) There should be the abililty to have more than one page and a button can be commanded to switch to a different page.
5) There should be predictive NEXT word so that computer saves every phrase the user types in and can predict the next word. These phrase should also be saved in a text file.
6) colors and sizes of buttons should be easily configurable.
These are the basics and can be discussed at length before finalizing the project. It can also be divided into several projects.
The easiest thing would be to download a similar software and see how these packages work. They all have these features.
I plan on this project having follow up projects for years to come.