Please refer to the images (attached) for instructions and for an example of what we're looking to trace.
Tracing Back End:
1. Participant receives unique link to the site (tracing the simulation should be compatible across laptops, desktops, tablets)
2. As soon as participant clicks on the link and is brought to the site, the timer begins
3. Fills out form regarding demographics (profile is kept anonymously so we generate a random ID number for each participant, around 40 to 50 participants at once)
4. User fills out form and clicks “Proceed” to start the survey
5. We want a timer running that records the time every time a participant clicks on something as well as the sequence of buttons that the user clicked on, including every time they open/close a box, reopen a box, adjust/readjust the slider, make a final choice/change their final choice
a. We want to be able to see how long each participant spent on each window and the sequence of buttons that the user clicked on
6. Timer/tracing ends when user clicks “End” button after completing matrix and is satisfied with their result
7. We want to be able to export all the data including the form and the time logs and sequence to an Excel/CSV sheet
8. The whole simulation from the moment they fill in the form should range from 7 to 15 minutes
I'm good at building website . I can hanldle this job. I have built a survey website quite like your requirements before ,but much more complicated than it. Looking forward for your contact,Thank you!