The objective of this project is to analyze a problem, identify, and define the needed requirements to design an appropriate solution for a restaurant with conveyor belt.
The final document of this project should contain at least 2000 words and should include the following sections:
1. A table of contents
2. An Introduction
3. A scope management approach and definition
4. A description of roles and responsibilities
5. A detailed project scope statement
6. Work Breakdown Structure and WBS dictionary (with a sample WBS & Dictionary for a project)
7. Description scope verification & control and the type of work involved
8. A table reflecting every team member roles and responsibilities in Scope Management.
9. Figures & tables representing WBS and WBS dictionary contents.
10. Sponsor acceptance& approval