to stack up my Team of designers i need a kick-ass illustrator that wants to add his skillst to the team. Main focus is 2D Illustration for bordgames and online games.
You should have:
- great variaty of styles (from Children to Cartoony up to realistic digital painted)
- Exellence in characters as well as landscape and buildings
- great eye for proportions (people, faces, hands) and color
- able to make quick sketches and render to high quality illustration in the end
- flexible working times, high tolerance for stress, corrections and still dedication with the ability to meat deadlines
- experence and abilitys in 3D is a plus (but not recommanded)
What do you get:
- great projects with high variation of themes and styles
- reliable partner and stable salair
- part time Job - basic payment for 80h / month 500 USD
(additional payment for more hours at 9USD/h)
- test time 3 month
alternatively (if you prefere)
- payment on project basis
Important to know:
- you will be part of a team and all work will be branded with the team logo
(you are not allowed to sign idividually)
- all copyrights go the the team (the salary pays all usage rights)
- you are not allowed to work for the team customers directly
- you are allowed to work for other customers in the rest of your time,
as long as your performance in the basic time is NOT touched!
(when switching to fulltime job no other customers are allowed)
- you cna use wour wok for reffrence in direct contact, but you are not allowed to publish it on platforms and open to everyone in the internet
Please add working examples / portfolio of stuff you already did.
So much for that. Can´t wait to see your skills. Feel free to make contact and ask questions.
Lets get to know eachaoter so i can welcome YOU to the team
Hello, Ohk got it, I have gone through project description,I can share some latest design samples.I am ready to [url removed, login to view] award the project. Kind Regards, Superiar
I'm a professional illustrator and graphic novel artist. I can make art in any style for you. Do visit my art page for more portfolio. lets get this started!! [url removed, login to view]