Successful bidders will need:
* A reasonable knowledge of XHTML, CSS, and ASP.NET
* Basic Photoshop skills (resize and save web optimised JPEG's)
* Good English
* STRICTLY NO WYSIWYG's (Dreamweaver, Frontpage, etc.)
I have a 12,000 word document in Microsoft Word format which makes up part of a training course. I need this Word document to be broken up into a series of slides to be published on an existing website.
I require the following;
* Document broken down into smaller files, using predefined naming convention
* (X)HTML tags added to format document
* Images (I will supply) resized, optimised for web, and inserted, given appropriate alt text
* All links must have title tags set
* Contents page with links to all these documents
You can see a working version of another document which has already been done, here; <[url removed, login to view]>
I have many more jobs like this in the pipeline and would like to establish a longer term relationship with successful bidders.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Completed work will be hosted on Windows Server 2003. All code must be valid XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS 2.0