I am looking to automate boring and repetitive copy and paste daily task(s) from HTML and PDF reports to an excel sheet.
The current process:
1) I receive 7 emails, each email contains 5 reports from servers, 4 reports are in html format and 1 in pdf format
(total 35 reports daily. takes about 30 min daily)
2) I open each file/report sent and copy and paste certain figures into an excel sheet
3) Reports from each server manually dragged/copied/archieved to a separate folder for each server for backup purposes.
Notes: The reports are generated by appliance servers on Daily basis, they contain information daily total number of viruses, spam, etc..
required: I am looking for a tool/app to automate this process, if there is such a thing.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).