Amended : after get some feedbacks from vw programmers
summary : when 156 lot number seleted, the floor plan image will show 156 round shape RED color spot on the respective location.
type = web based
website page = 3 pages (1 user registration, 1 for user login and 1 for image display)
data = mysql
lang = php or java
I have a floor plan (app 2000pix * 1500pix), this image will set as a backgound or front page image, on top of this image will have 400 lot Number, each Lot Number will have its name, eg Lot G001, Lot LG098
Once the user selected particular Lot Number and key in the detail information, that Lot Number on the floor plan will show a RED color round shape spot on the image to show that this Lot Number has been taken, vise vesa when user delete a taken Lot Number information, the RED color round shape spot will disappear from image but its still available for future.
Function - user login into member page
1. select a Lot Number from a dropbox (contain 400 Lot Numbers)
2. key in - staff_id, client name and date - click save
3. user can delete previous selected Lot Number information and make it available - click save
4. The floor plan zoom able and each round shape RED Color spot will zoom able too and stick to its respective Lot Number position.
You need to create the mysql data for above purpose.
I will provide :
1. The floor plan image
2. The Lot Number list - around 400
3. the ftp login