I'd like an .Net app or an MS Access app that I can use to manage business contracts. Here are some key features I'd like:
1) A TreeView with each contract that can be expanded to show various details of the record. I have an image of another program that shows what I'm basically looking for
2) Alarms for when a contract should be reviewed and when it expires
3) I'd like the app either use XML as a data store or have a way to easily import a bunch of records via a common delimited file
4) Have a search/filter feature
5) Be able to link to a pdf file so that I can launch the scanned contract
I have attached the image file and a list of DB Fields that I'd like to track.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MS Access or .Net
C# (my preference if .Net is used)