I need a VB6 program (or VB.net) program to read and display audio files in wav format. The program should
1. Open a wav file for read
2. Display audio waveform in a picture box
3. Display selected segment of audio waveform in a second window or second picture box. The segment should be selected by drawing a zoom window with the mouse in the
4. Save (write) portion of original waveform in a wav file of choice.
5. have Play, Stop, Pause, etc, standard commands to play original and segmented audio file portions in the PC sound card
6. the picture boxes should have controls to change the horizontal and vertical scales and display the position of the mouse in the time scale (horizontal).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
VB6 (preferred) or VB.net