**Restaurant POS Software ( Addition of some Module to Existing Software) .**
( Please Do Not Bid , Unless you Read and undstand this work Properly . )
**Detail of Project :
**Need to Add or Correct
1. Pizza Features ( see Attachment ) .
2. Need to convert to MultiUser. ( client ,Server , Network Version )
3. Table arrangement for Dine in
4. Need to add Help Section to Clearly Expain Functionlity of eAch Module .
[url removed, login to view] support for POS Printer , Kitechen , Multiple printer support
( Receipt printer, Kitchen printer , bar Printer , etc )
6. Some more Reports on sale and Invnetory , Profit , Selling .
***REquirement for this Project :
[url removed, login to view] be familiar with Restaurant Business
2. Must have Experience on POS Related Software .
3. Must have done Restaurant Related software Before
4. Must be familiar with software CRE / RPE or NEXT POS***
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Requirement for This Project :
1. All Functionality of Software CRE /RPE Verion 10.5 or 11
( We assume bidder is Familiar with CRE /RPE 10.5 or 11, before Bidding ) Contact us if you , have any question !
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Sep 30, 2006 1:50:18 PM:
Need to Add some Module to Existing VB 6 project !
VB 6 or VB dot Net
Windows XP, 2000, windows 98