This is the automated process I'm trying to achieve:
1. Open [url removed, login to view] in tab.
2. Click "generate".
3. Copy the random password.
4. Then open [url removed, login to view] in 2nd tab.
5. Paste that password into the "custom alias" box.
6. Type [url removed, login to view] in the upper URL box.
7. Click "shorten".
8. Copy the new shortened url text.
9. Open [url removed, login to view] in 3rd tab.
10. Tweet that shortened url.
11. Right click on the blue tweeted url.
12. Click "copy link location", save that link to a notepad file or csv.
13. Loop this endless or 20,000 times.
14. Append each new copied tweet link to that notepad or csv file.
15. In the end, I will have a notepad file, each of the 20,000 lines will have a link looking something like [url removed, login to view]
Ideally, each of the 3 pages visited in the process shouldn't be opened every time it loops. It would be better if the pages could remain open and the process used the same open tabs every loop.
I will also need to use a proxy for each instance of the macro. So, if I opened 10 imacros and ran this process, each of the 10 would have a different proxy. If that can be automated in any way, that would be nice too.
I have 7+ years of experince in Web Automation using different tool like SilkTest, Selenium, AutoIt, iMacro. Since I am new to free lancer and this is my first project at free lancer bidding it at very low price.