I have an on-line survey that I sell through PDG Soft shopping cart.
I would like to change the configuration to this:
1) Lock the access to the url for the assessment and provide access only through license codes that expire based on time and number of accesses.
2) Create an admin screen that allows manual key code generation outside of the shopping cart.
3) Be scalable to multiple products. i.e. - we sell multiple on-line assements run through html and perl, and will also be adding webinars, so the key codes will be specific to that login.
This is the same basic configuration for providing temporary access to a site of any sort.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).