We have developed a solution based on Drupal and PHP scripts and hosted using Apache2 and MySQL.
The solution has been migrated from a dedicated server to Amazon EC2, and now we need to "complete" the installation to make it ready for production:
1) Create a procedure (e.g. a Vagrant script) that installs and configures all elements of the solution based on a "stock" Ubuntu 12.04 LTS AMI
- extracts all PHP code (including Drupal) from GIT using git command line calls
- copies latest MySQL database backup from S3 and imports it into the MySQL using msql command line
2) Create an Amazon configuration including Loadbalancer, Auto-scaling rules, etc to allow Automatic scaling of the system
3) Various other minor tasks configurations (will be provided via PM).
Please do ONLY bid if you are an Expert in Amazon configuration and know how to create a Vagrant script that can handle the complete installation of our site from GIT and S3 backup files.
Hello...Would you can just click on discuss button and start chat with me..Would you like,Discuss project with [login to view URL] can negotiate about price,time and work. ... Let me do it......I am software engineer....Thank you..