We are creating an API for a dating site.
This service will return json_encoded objects to our frontend application.
The API is written in PHP/Mysql.
I will provide:
* Skelleton class returning mock up data.
* Mysql dump with a few test records.
* Database class to be used *(something like fetch_array...)
* Simple description of code style that needs to be used.
You will write:
* The querys
* A unit test for each query (using simpleTest).
* PHPdoc documentation. (describe i/o)
Skills you need:
* Must be capable of writing advanced mysql querys.
* Have sufficient knowledge of PHP
We work in the adult content/entertainment industry. If this offends you, please do not react.
We are creating a datingsite based on a legacy database.
The database holds some information but the fieldset is very limited.
One of the requirements is that we keep the legacy database structure as is.
So we have added an additional table to store the additional information we need.
The database columns are in Dutch but the foreign keys etc are defined in a clear way and offcourse you can always consult me on msn or by phone. The specification also explains what table does what and how they are interconnected.
In this cycle i have created 2 tasks for you, these are "search profiles" and "authentication" . In the zip file i have also created the files that we need
Please read the worklists or specifications for more details