_**Just as a clarification of the project I need done. I need a single page of code about 30 lines I would estimate.
The script will:
-open up the [url removed, login to view] database I have uploaded here, and go through the list of databases on the server that need to be opened and updated. (not all dbs in this folder need to be updated, that's why it needs to read from the database I've uploaded)
- Open up each database and add the the proper fields to the proper tables in each database.
- All databases are in the same location, but script can't be run from that folder so database reference needs to draw from the server ie: [url removed, login to view]("../../data/[url removed, login to view]")
- All databases being opened are identical in structure, so a simple loop through will work.
- I will manually edit/add the names of the databases as needed.
- In the field adding portion of the code I need to be able to see how to specify a table to open and how to add fields with their properties, so that I can just copy and paste additional lines if more tables/fields are required to be open/added.
- I will be using this script periodically in the future to add other fields to other tables to these databases as well.
- The first addition of fields I will be doing require that the fields be added to 2 different tables.
- All fields for this particualr addition should be number fields with the Field Size set as Long Integer and with a default value of 0.
FIELD NAMES to be added to table - **Game**
FIELD NAME to be added to table - **Games_Played**
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Typical Windows Based Hosting account:
Windows 2003, IIS 6