I'm looking for content writers to construct articles on auto insurance. I am looking specifically for articles based on each state's requirements.
I need 5 articles for each state in the United States.
For each state, these 5 topics are the titles for each article. This is using California as an example:
1. California Auto Insurance Companies
This article should provide a listing of some major companies in the state (companies specific to the state only - not national companies) with links to their websites. A minimum of 3 is required. It should also discuss how to choose a good company.
2. California Auto Insurance Rates
This article should give some statistics for the rates of auto insurance in the state including the different levels of coverage.
3. Cheap California Auto Insurance
This article should discuss how to find cheap insurance rates in the state keeping in mind the state's requirements.
4. California Auto Insurance Requirements
This article should examine and list the various requirements for auto insurance in the state and explain how it affects the premiums.
5. California Auto Insurance Laws
This should discuss the legal aspect of each state's laws for insurance including how being hit by an uninsured driver will effect you with and without uninsured driver coverage.
Each article must be 350 words minimum. I will need a total of 250 articles written - 5 for each state using the topics above.
I will choose multiple bidders for this project. I will first select you to work on one state's articles, and upon successful completion of that project I will offer you many more states to complete.
ALL WORK MUST BE ORIGINAL AND UNCOPIED. CITATIONS MUST BE INCLUDED WHERE NECESSARY. NO QUOTES MAY BE USED. CITED MATERIAL MAY TAKE UP NO MORE THAN 10% OF THE ARTICLE. ANY MORE THAN 35 WORDS OF CITED MATERIAL MAY NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE 350 WORD MINIMUM REQUIREMENT.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Articles should be submitted in Notepad and Microsoft Word.