We want to write articles eventually on the following topics. We need you to find information on these topics including literature, who has done things like this in the past, why did they do things like this in the past, impacts or implications, difference between international versus US.
1. Marketing in good times, bad times, and uncertain times:
- What are the elements / differences
- Common themes or trends
- Marketers expectactions
2. A better mousetrap can you make money with it?
- Economies of innovation
- Critical mass
- Placement Elements of new mousetrap over old
- Differentiate new style mousetrap vs. old
3. Rality in an outsourced world how should financial purchases and financial services be distributed. Can you in fact really expect to own distribution in light of outsourcing trends?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).