We need some ajax programming that will need to work like iconix ([[url removed, login to view]]). PLEASE FIRST DOWNLOAD IT TO HAVE A BETTER IDEA OF WHAT WE WANT IT TO DO.
The idea is to verify all the emails in yahoo against a database to check if that is a fraud / scam.
We already have a peice of VB code that lets us insert out own html code in any running website on the fly in appropriate rows. WE also have a page that verified the html content of the email to check for scams.
So we can add our own html to mail.yahoo.com. We we need is a peice of AJAX code that will do the following...
1. Find all the links on that page using a particular convention.
like : <[url removed, login to view]>
2. Using AJAX open all such links in the background, maintaining the sessions and pass all the html source of the opened pages to a particular .aspx page one by one. The user should not be able to see this happening.
3. Once the html is passed the aspx page will return back the value like 'yes' 'no' 'dont know' .
4. It should show pass the approriate information to our vb code that will on the fly display the appropriate dhtml
There is another part to the process...
If the user opens the url that matches a particular convention, like <[url removed, login to view]> ; the html source of ***current url*** is passed to aspx page and the returning url content is displayed in a dhtml popup.
5. Yahoo provides a method for cross server AJAX processing, you can use that
6. It should show up a 'processing...' message while the process is on.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE5.5+ AND IE 6.0 + ON WINDOWS