This app will be an app to find local transport services. This app will communicate via an AJAX API to supply some data, as well as Google maps API.
Skills needed will be:
- Working with Android and Google Maps (or a recommended suitable alternative)
- Working with Android and Ajax
- Android Development
I'm looking for someone who can definitely deliver the job within the agreed time frame and on budget. The brief will be detailed, so you can quote fairly accurately. Please message me to get a copy of the brief.
You must have a good rating and a proven track record.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Delivery of a Bug-Free iPhone app, with all functionality as described in brief.
- Any questions that may arise, to be answered promptly.
- Delivery in specified timeframe.
- Help with provisioning profiles etc, for testing purposes and for upload to app store.
- You may be required to help with any issues that may arise from
- Fix any unforeseen issues during development (I do not believe there will be any at all, but just in case. I think if you have reviewed the brief enough too, we should be fine. So please ask if you have any questions)
- Delivery to app store is to be using my developer account.
- This app must be kept disclosed/private, as you are the third party. This cannot be used in your portfolio.