Develop and Configure Kamailio SIP Server
- ステータス 終了
- 予算 £250 - £750 GBP
- Total Bids 23
I currently provide an integrated IVR service based on FreePBX. The FreePBX service will soon be migrated to purely Asterisk.
The FreePBX server accepts all incoming calls and looks up a route via a database and processes the call via AGI (PHPAGI).
This is redundant to the extent where if the one FreePBX server goes down, the NGNs can be routed to a secondary server where calls will work as intended.
My requirement is to install a highly available Kamailio setup in front of the FreePBX servers. I have no experience with Kamailio.
· Twin Kamailio servers that accepts calls from two SIP Trunks (one with user/pass/registration string authentication, the other with IP authentication.)
· If one Kamailio server fails, the other will continue accepting calls. It would be a bonus if more Kamailio servers can be added later to share the load.
· All incoming calls to Kamailio to be distributed evenly to the media servers via the dispatcher module and round robin. If one fails, don’t send calls to this server.
· Ability to add more media servers later – I can add these via MySQL or via Siremis.
· Calls originating from Asterisk to be passed to the Kamailio server and routed out to the required SIP provider.
· A copy of any configuration files, incase the servers need to be redeployed in future.
I can provide you with
· 2 servers with Kamailio installed – although I would prefer to provide you with clean installs of Ubuntu (preferred)/CentOS to ensure everything is built correctly.
· The servers can either be NAT’d or on a private network (I would prefer the media servers on a private network at least)
· NGN pointing to the Kamailio IP address
· Asterisk server to test calls are routing correctly.
If you would like any more information, please do not hesitate to ask.このようなプロジェクトの無料見積もりを取得
Looking to make some money?
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online