I currently provide an integrated IVR service based on FreePBX. The FreePBX service will soon be migrated to purely Asterisk.
The FreePBX server accepts all incoming calls and looks up a route via a database and processes the call via AGI (PHPAGI).
This is redundant to the extent where if the one FreePBX server goes down, the NGNs can be routed to a secondary server where calls will work as intended.
My requirement is to install a highly available Kamailio setup in front of the FreePBX servers. I have no experience with Kamailio.
· Twin Kamailio servers that accepts calls from two SIP Trunks (one with user/pass/registration string authentication, the other with IP authentication.)
· If one Kamailio server fails, the other will continue accepting calls. It would be a bonus if more Kamailio servers can be added later to share the load.
· All incoming calls to Kamailio to be distributed evenly to the media servers via the dispatcher module and round robin. If one fails, don’t send calls to this server.
· Ability to add more media servers later – I can add these via MySQL or via Siremis.
· Calls originating from Asterisk to be passed to the Kamailio server and routed out to the required SIP provider.
· A copy of any configuration files, incase the servers need to be redeployed in future.
I can provide you with
· 2 servers with Kamailio installed – although I would prefer to provide you with clean installs of Ubuntu (preferred)/CentOS to ensure everything is built correctly.
· The servers can either be NAT’d or on a private network (I would prefer the media servers on a private network at least)
· NGN pointing to the Kamailio IP address
· Asterisk server to test calls are routing correctly.
If you would like any more information, please do not hesitate to ask.
++ This is my job. I'm ready to begin now. Pm for me. Thanks Looking forward to hear from you, Feel free to talk about this interesting stuff, give us any questions you have to know more about us ;-) Thanks Oleg!
Hello Sir, We are an Indian development company here. we have checked your posted details here and want more clarification in it, so message us to discuss on it more then we will able to move on it. Thanks