I am looking for on the job support. You will have to work in EST evenings and weekends.
The Project requires the following skills.
• 7+ years of CORE Java software development engineering experience
• Cassandra development experience is required (50% of work is on Cassandra)
• Experience designing, building and supporting APIs for third party consumption
• Experienced design and architecture knowledge, as well as familiarity with object oriented design patterns
• Experience in Java, client-server / service development including threading (Executor), Queuing, and work with Futures
• Experience with highly-scalable client-server applications and distributed web service development (must have hands-on experience with RESTful web services)
• Experience in designing complex UI components/widgets and workflow
• Critical thinker resulting in expert trouble shooting skills with an in-depth knowledge of debugging and logging tools in a multi-threaded environment
• Experience with Database technologies like Cassandra, BIGData, NOSQL technologies etc.
• Familiarity with data serialization formats like XML, JSON and protocol buffers
• UNIX/Linux background
• Familiarity with Agile development
I am looking for developers who worked on Cassandra. Please bid for this project only if you have worked on Cassandra. If not, your work on HBase would be acceptable.
FYI. Cassandra is a NoSQL database.
You can contact us by email: solver(at)[login to view URL] We are experienced in software development, Linux, Java, Python, advanced numerical computations, data analysis, crawler development etc.