Complete partially created Web page for house inspections with checklist controls dynamically created in user control. AJAX updating content in some parts of screen. Have partially created screen written in VB using Infragistics grid, AJAX Control Toolkit popup. Need to capture and save photo\\\'s, defects Model Popup using same user controls, fix HTML which is not displaying user control correctly and postback off Infragistics grid which works erratically,
7 Tasks to complete
1. When changing selection of cell in right grid e.g. A1 - Property Report - Summary to Number of Storeys, sometimes the value from the first drop down list in previous screen is set in value of the first drop down list in new screen. If this is changed to a valid selection and another cell in right grid is selected, it sometimes carries new value or first value forward. I suspect its view state or caching causing issue as the correct values are saved to database.
2. To save data in Dynamic Controls, I check Request.Form but both Checkbox ticked OFF and no Checkbox control change is nothing. How to turn off un-ticked checkbox without setting other checkboxes which are ticked but unchanged?
If IsNothing(Request.Form(lsControlNamePrefix & "cbcodebool" & i.ToString)) Then
If CBool(ldr("Bool" & i.ToString)) = True Then
liaCodeBool(i) = 1 ' TODO - How to turn off existing Boolean checkbox as both Off and No Change is Nothing?
liaCodeBool(i) = 0 ' Off seems to be Nothing
liaCodeBool(i) = IIf(Request.Form(lsControlNamePrefix & "cbcodebool" & i.ToString) = "on", 1, 0)
3. Save data on every postback (no Save button required), the following presently do not postback to enable save:
Preview (needs saved values)
Delete Photo - No Postpack required, just clear and save to database later.
Add Photo - Need to Popup form Photo.aspx which needs coding to take photo using built in camera, then add row to grid and show thumbnail.
Save maximum 10 Photos per checklist item to Server, database just has link to photo which can be displayed in image tag of HTML e.g. http://www.sunesystems.info/images/banners/title.gif in the format of: URL & "/" & vsiInspectID & "_" & vsLongKey & "_" & 1-10.jpg
5. Selection of existing Defect needs event to popup Defect.aspx with existing data.
6. Empty dropdown of Defect Insert has alert("Please select Defect"); but still shows popup, this is not required.
7. Model popup Defect.aspx stop Cancel saving (btnDefectCancel made invisible) plus add a Delete button
Please see attached document for additional information.