Develop a Corporate Identity
プロジェクト予算$250 - $750 AUD
I require a corporate identity that will be used for a new startup hosting/Infrastructure as a Service company based in Australia. The requirements are found below.
1. You must provide 5 examples of previous work. 2 examples of work must have been for a technology, hosting or software company.
2. Design of corporate colour scheme that fits with the IaaS model. Examples of colour schemes will be provided to the winning bidder.
3. The winning bidder will provide a palette selection (colour proposal) within 24 hours of acceptance so work on the final logo and artwork can begin.
4. A company logo. The winning bidder will need to also provide 4 variants of the final logo. For example, for use on the website, business cards, print material etc.
5. Other templates that are required to be designed are:
- Business card
- Email signature
6. The logo design MUST be unique and NOT based off an existing design, from any website such as Graphic River etc.
7. The winning bidder will provide 10 logo suggestions which I will then shortlist. The shortlisted logos will be returned to you pending requested modifications until a final version is selected.
8. The winning bidder will provide the final logo and each variant in PDF, PSD/AI and PNG formats.
9. I have a tight timeframe requirement of 5 days. If you cannot complete the task in 5 days, don’t bid.
10. The graphic designer will be required to work with the website designer on integration of logos and colour schemes. The website designer will be selected on the day the colour scheme is confirmed.
11. You must be available via Skype to discuss the project.
12. Milestones will be released as below:
- 2% on project kick off
- 8% once colour scheme has been confirmed
- 20% on final logo decision
- Remaining 70% on completion once.
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online