Create Print and Packaging Designs
プロジェクト予算$10 - $30 AUD
Looking to create an A4 sized asset for a new horse we've bought for Christmas called O'Grace. Using the attached images, can you please put something together?
Trained by Ciaron Maher (picture included)
Ciaron Maher discovered the thrill of Group 1 success in 2007, less than three years into his training career. That was the day Tears I Cry won the VRC Emirates Stakes at Flemington. Black type races have flowed since then, Srikandi winning the AAMI Stradbroke Handicap (Group 1) at Doomben and the Sky Racing Tatts Club Tiara (Group 1) at the Gold Coast, Set Square winning the Crown Oaks (Group 1) at Flemington in 2014 with Jameka making it an Oaks double in 2015.
Based at Caulfield, Ciaron has expansive stables on the course. He has retained facilities in Warrnambool, which suit horses in need of a country setting, and has secured new premises at Randwick. At his property in Pakenham, on the edge of Melbourne's suburbs, he has agistment and pre-training facilities.
A young trainer with an eye for picking winning prospects at yearling sales, he has built a stable of loyal owners as well as successful horses. He welcomes first-time owners as well as experienced racing hands. He is regarded as hard-working, thoughtful and, above all, patient. His promise is that every horse will be given every chance to develop its full potential.
As one of his owners has commented: “Ciaron is the true horse whisperer.”
Owner’s (Include Picture of Peter Moody)
Wylie Dalziel Roy Higgins Racing, Mr P G Moody , Diamond Glen, Willy Port Fillies, Mrs L A Chow, Miss M M Dingley, Mrs B Saunders, Mr P J Cranitch, Mrs K L Cranitch, Ms E G Cummins, Mr I D Carswell, Mr D C Carswell, Mr G Pattison, Mrs M Pattison, Ms S E Bignoux, Mr C Bignoux, Mr M L Abell, Mr R C Benkel, Mr P G O'toole, Mr J R Ireland
Breeding (Include Picture of Breeding)
The sire, Anacheeva has this impressive background
• Sire of the impressive winners Segovia and The Housemaid
• Rated Champion 3YO Miler in AUS/NZ in 2010-11
• Winner at 3 of the MRC Caulfield Guineas Gr 1 (1600m) [defeating Toorak Toff] and the MRC Caulfield Guineas Prelude Gr 3 (1400m) [defeating Skilled and Toorak Toff]
• Winner (1200m) at 2 on debut and finished an unlucky 4th [beaten 3/4 length] at 3rd start in the fastest AJC Champagne S Gr 1 (1600m) in 27 years
• Full-brother to Headturner, a Gr 1 winner and Champion AUS Middle Distance 3YO in 2005-06
• Half-brother to O’Marilyn, Gr 1 winner at 2 (2013-2014) in NZ of The Oaks Stud Manawatu Sires’ Produce S (1400m)
• By leading international sire Anabaa (USA), from a mare by Champion Sire and Champion Broodmare Sire Zabeel
• Anabaa is the sire of 15 individual Gr 1 winners of 31 Gr 1 races in 7 countries, including AUS, NZ, Hong Kong, South Africa, UK, France and US
• 20 of Anabaa’s top 30 progeny are winners at 2, including Gr 1 winners in AUS and NZ
• Anabaa was Champion French 2YO Sire in 2000 and 2007 and is the sire of Anabaa Blue, a current leading French Sire and Champion French 2YO Sire in 2006
The Dam, Miss Ireland has this background:
• O’Grace is her 5th foal, with only one other making it to the track – Dalradian is a 3yo bay colt trained by Darren Weir. He is sired by the stallion Reward for Effort.
• Dalradian has managed to win 2 races in his career so far. On 24th Oct 2015 at Moonee Valley, Dalradian scored his most significant win to date, getting the money in the $250,000 Inglis Banner.
• He recently ran 2nd in the Group 3 Blue Sapphire behind Flying Artie who he has won at Group One level and has amassed $1,256,500 in career earnings to date. Flying Artie is regarded as an elite class of racehorse.
• On 29th Oct 2016 at Flemington, Flying Artie was ridden by Hugh Bowman and scored his most significant win to date, getting the money in the $500,000 Coolmore Stud Stakes, defeating Astern.
Let me know if you have any questions
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online