Lapu/Demo SIM recharge software for Windows work with SiemensTC35i Modem and a web application
I want a Web Application and a Software that will recharge automatically when request through website comes on siemens modem.
There are 8,16,24,32,64 etc port modem available in which we can insert sim cards. These sim cards are know as LAPU sim cards which are used to recharge prepaid mobiles. As far i know sim cards works on AT commands to communicate with operator network. I have modem but i need a software which will work with this modem to recharge automatically when request comes via website or api.
Features of software:
- capable to handle multiptle requests at same time
- capable to make queques of requests
- timing setting b/w processing of request
- must be fast, recharge must done in 5 seconds or less.
- receive all incoming sms from operator network and capable to push that sms to my website server's database.
- software must work on both modes: EC and USSD
- capable to store all data within pc using virual server or anything similar
- check offer on each mobile number before reharging by ussd command
- security of system also required like accepting request from my website server only, recharging in such a way that operator do not able to detect that it is not manual recharge because operator blocks sim card if they detect it.
How it should work?
- I will send recharge request from my website to modem ip address, say [url removed, login to view]
- Then modem will receive this request with software and then software will process this request and start recharging.
- result of recharge is collected from operator network and store in pc database and send to my website say: [url removed, login to view] and displayed to the user.
Hardware : Siemens TC35i Modem
Max Budget is 80k.
Additional Project Description:
As my requirement similar software already available in online like this : [url removed, login to view] and a web Application.
Also I require the Full source code of the project.
Software must have option to change in AT Commands code, when operator like Airtel change their STK Code in every 8 to 10 month in that case software become no use.
So,we easily copy and paste new code for different operators.
yes, let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & Regards RIMSHA