My name is Cédric Waldburger and I’m a technology entrepreneur based in Zurich/Berlin/Miami. I have various active roles in growing technology companies. I’m also an investor in several companies at an early stage.
I’m looking for a virtual assistant who can help me during the week for an average of a few hours per day. I’m looking to build a long-term relationship and the amount of work will likely increase over time.
- Great conversational and written English skills; Basic German knowledge is a plus but not needed
- In-depth knowledge of Google products (Gmail, Drive, Hangout, etc.)
- Reachable via email, Whatsapp and phone, quick turnaround time
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Basic understanding of the IT landscape and venture capital
You’ll be doing a variety of tasks, including:
- Schedule meetings and calls on my behalf; manage my calendars
- Participate in and transcribe calls
- Write and respond to emails on my behalf; Summarize and prioritize the emails I need to answer
- Research / data gathering on companies and/or industries
- Categorise and sanitise expenses in Expensify; send expense reports
- Create and send out invoices
- Write blog posts and social media posts on my behalf, based on my notes
- Book and arrange travel
- Test websites / apps and create reviews for me
- Eventually pay and manage bills and accounts on my behalf
- A variety of smaller tasks (must be comfortable to try and learn new things)
If you are a good fit, there is room to grow in the position.
I’m looking for someone detail-oriented, reliable and positive. Big bonus if you consider yourself an optimist. I’m looking for someone with the right attitude, who hold themselves to a high standard with deadlines. You don’t have to have perfect skills, there is an opportunity to learn along the way – your attitude and desire to learn is going to be what turns this job into a long-term fit.
I’m looking for someone who’s available to start within the next 1-2 weeks.
I’d like to work together for a trial period of about 5 hours (paid of course) to see if it’s a good fit before committing to anything long term.
Interested in this job? Please start your bid with: “Hey Cédric! I’m the Virtual Assistant you’re looking for!”
“Hey Cédric! I’m the Virtual Assistant you’re looking for!” Hi, I would like to apply for this job. If you are online now please contact me so that we can discuss about it. Best regards, Jasenka J
“Hey Cédric! I’m the Virtual Assistant you’re looking for!” Hi: Can you tell me more details about it please?....... Have a nice day!...............................................................................