This project need for a LCMS.
We can start with Moddle, the best LMS in the world.
* Allow admins to create, copy, delete, edit new courses quickly and easily.
It's possible. To admin correct roles in Moodle.
* Allow each course to have multiple "slides" which are individual pages of content such as text, images, videos and audio files (all hosted locally). These individual aspects can be enabled/disabled per slide.
Can do this, a slideshare module or something like this.
* Each course may be accessed by a single customer or by an entire organisation with up to 10,000 staff. Each of these individuals would require their own login to the website, but registered under their company. This means that an individual could log into the website and view a list of all courses that they are permitted to see and complete.
Need for a CMS.
* Reporting features on each course, such as: show admin creator username, date customer received course, course name(s), date customer started, if completed and if not what slide they are up to (current system does this as a basic and ugly spreadsheet, so this needs to be online instead).
Also, solved (CMS).
* Customisable email templates when contacting a customer to advise them of their new course login page/username etc
Can be release. To customize existing simple mail function in Moodle.
* Ability to print certificates for successful course completions.
To create this!!!
* Refer to attachment for further details.