My experience in the programming world goes like this:
- I've worked at a startup company for 2 years on an Android App, (Android development, node.js server development and optimazation and QA).
- I've worked at a Cyber Security for another 2 years mainly on development of an packet filtering product so I have a lot of experience in network programming.
As far as programming languages:
- Java: Worked with Android Studio environment developing the app mentioned above.
- C programming: Have been programming in C for the past 6 years on private projects and at the Network filter mentioned above.
- Python Programming: Mainly for QA but for a few big projects that I worked on my own. (Familiar with PyCharm)
- C#: Worked on a few desktop apps with GUI design and University like projects.
- Assembly: worked with the x86 and MIPS architecture.
- Very familiar with the Windows and Linux internals.
- Worked on a few Arduino projects.
- Worked with IDA, WinDBG and OllyDBG