at the end of the day. we need to have a full scientific calculator that we can easily have access to its code.
we need to control the LCD, and to capture data from kaypad.
the calculator should look function as a Casio's scientific calculator with all of its functions
- find the right keypad
- find the right LCD that can easily present mathematical characters
- find the right proccesspr to drive the calculator,whole EVM board also accepted
- find the right OS for fast development (Linux Embedded i guess will be the best)
- find the right opensourced calculator that we can use its code
- implement the calculator, all scientific/statistic functions should be functional through the keypad/lcd
- can be implemented on EVM
- all code should be opensourced. and be able to be modified and debugged easily
A s I am electrical engineer having experience of many years,this project is for me. I have deep knowledge of computer programming languages also so give me chance.