I need two septate word assignments done on the following:
Paper 1: Self-Assessment of Leadership Ability and Development Plan (1,500 words, 5 Harvard References min)
Your assignment is to complete a self-assessment of your leadership ability using an appropriate leadership competence framework. There are a number key areas that you need to address:
• Identify your key leadership strengths and development areas;
• Provide evidence or feedback for any strengths or development areas that you have identified; and
• Prepare an individual leadership development plan for the next 1-2 years that includes specific actions, targets and measures.
You have been provided with a questionnaire, based on the William J Clinton Leadership Institute’s Leadership Competence Framework which you can use as the starting point for your self-assessment. You are not expected to cover all of the competence areas identified by using this questionnaire, rather, identify those that you feel are key for your personal development.
***(Myers personality type INTJ)
Paper 2: Assignment - write an essay (2,000 words, 7 Harvard References min) on the following
Your assignment is to write an essay discussing the following aspects of organisational culture:
• How do organisational cultures develop?
• How do organisational cultures impact on performance?
• What role do leaders play in setting and changing organisational culture?
Your essay should make reference to academic models and theories where appropriate. You should discuss the required aspects of culture using relevant examples from your placement company to demonstrate the points that you make.
Observe the instructions on the word count at the end of this document.
Harvard Referencing should be used, a reference list should be included at the end of the essay and citations given in the text for all work that is not your own (see Appendix 4 in your Student Handbook)
Include introduction and conclusion for both.
Use appropriate subject headings in your work.
The assignment will be evaluated according to the following items from the conceptual equivalent scale.
Originality of argument
Extent of use of additional or non-core learning resources
Understanding of the main issues
Relevance of knowledge displayed