Having brought a new "Neopulse Spinner" Samsonite suitcase for the new term, Harry wanted to sell his old one. He put an advert in the local Hendon Times which stated:
"Second hand 'go explore' Expandable 4-wheel suitcase for sale: £150. Excellent condition. Email me on "Harry P@ [url removed, login to view]"
On Monday, Hermione called Harry, and asked if she could come and see the suitcase. Harry gave her his address and they arranged that Hermione would call around later that day to inspect it. After Hermione had seen the suitcase later that day, she texted Harry saying "I will buy your suitcase, but for £100, and can you also tell me whether you would include the spare wheels that you showed me?"
Harry Emailed back saying that he would not include the spare wheels, but that he would accept a lower price for £125. Harry also said that if he didn't hear from Hermione by the end of the week, the suitcase would be hers.
Hermione then wrote a letter to Harry later that night, saying she would buy the suitcase for £125 and not to worry about the spare wheels. Hermione posted the letter first class post on Tuesday morning.
However, the letter was addressed to "4 Private Drive" rather than the correct address of "4 Privet Drive" and so the letter never arrived at Harry's address.
On Friday evening, as Harry had not heard from Hermione at all, he telephoned Hermione and told her the deal was off. He then sold the suitcase to Hagrid.
- You should illustrate your answers with full reference to case law and statute where appropriate
- Max 1500 words and typed in 12 point font.
- A Bibliography should be included at the end of the coursework
- Cases must be cited correctly, but the full citation may be contained in footnotes. Please note that work must be referenced correctly
- Word count must be recorded
- must fully attribute any judicial quotations or passages taken from articles or textbooks.
I have read the guidelines of your work, i believe i can provide you with the best quality of work you are anticipating from this [url removed, login to view] give me a chance to show you the best i can do at your service.