Scientific Research is a vital and exciting field that combines elements of natural science, mathematics, social science, philosophy, and engineering to understand and explain the world. A Scientific Researcher would use their knowledge, skills, and experience to help clients with different types of research needs by applying the scientific method. When properly funded and managed from inception through completion with controlled changes in scope, scientific research can help demonstrate cause and effect in complex systems, develop new insights or capabilities that had not previously been available.
Here's some projects that our expert Scientific Researcher made real:
- Designing surveys and conducting extensive analyses to explore the cost-effectiveness of a health procedure
- Providing assistance in the evaluation of evidence-based practice in a specialized field such as medical imaging
- Examining recent real estate market trends in Germany
- Exploring the history of breast cancer and related preventive measures
- Developing an in-depth research paper on Psychological concepts in Arabic
- Highlighting important milestones and advancements in Feminism and Politics
- Establishing new protocols for brine water extraction
- Crafting thoughtful cover letters for Shift Lead positions
- Analyzing data from scientific studies published in relevant technical journals
- Conducting market research on a revolutionary theory about an Aether of 4 dimensions.
Scientific Research can be applied to all sorts of field, from medical operations to marketing strategies. Our experienced Scientific Researchers have done so many great things for our clients. If you have a project or idea you'd like to see come to life with insight from our researchers then don't hesitate to post your own project on Freelancer.com and hire us today!58,057レビューから、クライアントは Scientific Researchers 4.81/5個の星で評価します。
Scientific Researchers を採用する
The Access to Healthy Assets and Hazard (AHAH) data shows the least and most healthy places to live in Great Britain. The AHAH is an index for measuring how 'healthy' neighborhoods are based on the quality of the environment, for example, local air pollution. The index also includes the ease of access to health services and the availability of unhealthy retail outlets such as fast food restaurants. The health outcomes of communities are often positively and negatively affected by environmental factors such as air pollution, access to health and other vital services, distance from green space and distance from fast food outlets. It can be challenging to understand how these influences are geographically distributed and how they overlap, posing challenges for effective pub...
I am looking for a skilled writer to create a literature review about/on serious games. The specific focus of the review will be on their application in education, healthcare, and business or whatever other fields. The Literature review should summarize which scientific papers spoke about serious games, what have been done, year, application or domain where the serious game have been used, and technologies used. Requirements: - Strong research and writing skills - Ability to download scientific papers, read them, and summarize them. - Know how to conduct a literature review, and knows well how to CONDUCT paraphrasing. Copy and Paste is forbidden. The literature review should be between 10-20 pages in length.
Hi.. I am looking for a research collaboration with teams working in power system studies. Please reply to me if your are interesting and hopfully with an idea about what you are working on.