I ask you to assist us in a relatively simple matter - we need to create a corporate presentation for a real estate company. JOD DESCRIPTION: Look on the internet to find corporate presentations. Ideally such from real estate companies. Download the PPT or PDF documents (the should be ca 10-50 pages in size) from companies in Europe, North America or Asia in a European language only (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian....) - no Asian languages Please select general corporate presentations Investor presentations (from investor relations sites are ok too) Do not select: (annual, quarterly) report or small project presentation unless they are excellent in terms of design or layout. Review them with an eye on design, layout, impressiveness of (modern) design etc Actual numbers,...
I need a creative person who will help me create some slides for a management consulting presentation.
Ya tengo la presentación realizada me faltan un par de slights pero creo que para el sábado ya la termine, quiero que hagan más profesional, con animación y menos aburrida. también quiero saber si ustedes me pueden diseñar un témplate. _______________________________________________________________ I already have the presentation done, I am missing a couple of slights but I think that by Saturday I will finish it, I want them to make it more professional, with animation and less boring. I also want to know if you can design a template for me.
We are an eLearning company looking for business Associates to sell our courses. Need a corporate pitch deck for B2B sales. Contents should include overview, Company intro 7 USPs, market opportunity, our offering- product & services, Sign-up fee and ROI and other relevant details. The project includes content and design- approx 10 slides.
Online education nutrition course Deadline of work: --Draft of work on templates/animations so we can approve style and ensure we are eon the same page - Wednesday 24th. Just 10 slides as examples is enough. --1st draft of complete work due Friday evening November 26th. Will send feedback. --Final draft of all complete work due Sunday evening November 28th. No extensions or time more as we need to "go to print" for this new course by then. Scope Of Work: Approximately 600 PPT slides total. (will confirm accurate total count shortly). This is bilingual format, English and Chinese, but you dont need to understand any of the languages, as we are just lookingn for design, not contnet or comprehension of content. Have all content created, so don't need...
Identify and invite TARGETED importers (distributors, buyers) to connect with exporters (suppliers) to explore and discuss opportunities via online platform. Successful candidates are required to carry out research of targeted importers (buyers) in the local country, conduct telesales to verify profile (based on specific product types), invite interested importers to register to speak with suppliers, ensure and remind importers to attend the online meetings with suppliers. Payment is based on per successful registration and targeted importer meet with exporters (suppliers). Eg. if the goal require 50 importers (based on above scope), payment will be 50 importers x bid rate.
1. I have a professional PowerPoint training presentation, which I have bought from a company. The company allows for white-labeling, which means we can enhance it for our training by adding our logo. 2. I want to change the color scheme of ppt to match the logo, right now the ppt is dark [red and black] I want to make it more white and professional 3. The fonts are not optimal in the ppt and I would like that changed to something more appealing 4. Find opportunities to add info graphics to make the slides more intuitive for training. 5. Images already on the slides and not that good, need to be replaced for more suitable ones. 6. There are 170 slides in the ppt, 80% of them are only bulleted text ..the other 20% would need the work mentioned in [1-5]