As Featured in
Paula's design work was incredibly detail oriented and she was hyper responsive to our evolving needs.
If you're looking for a talented graphic designer you'll find people like Paula to help you accomplish your needs.
Freelancerでa Print Artistを採用する
If you need a print professional, you’re probably in the market for graphic design, flyers, printing, brochures, business cards or offset printing. The print industry is a booming area of expertise an experienced freelancer are can make a drab brand or product look incredible with a few efficient printing and design tweaks.
Print designers combine images and text to create the layouts for advertising and marketing campaigns amongst other things. Print designers may be called upon to create and design the front covers of books, right through to DL flyers for a letterbox drop. The world is the print professional’s oyster and the range of projects a print professional can assist with it limited only by the imagination.
Print artists are in demand by the corporate world and make a living out of printing a range of corporate materials including corporate profiles, brochures, business cards, newspapers, magazines, stationery — the list is limitless.
Freelance print professionals can provide a wide variety of services remotely and conveniently arrange for your files to be sent in print ready versions, so all you have to do is provide your delivery address and wait for your printed materials to arrive.
Services provided by a print professional may include:
- Full graphic design services
- Digital printing services
- Print layout and creating print ready files
- Online printing
Whether you need files in DL, A4, A5, A6 or a completely bespoke size print, a printing professional can customize a design to suit your exact specifications.
Freelancer printing professionals may assist in a range of tasks in the printing process, however, specialize mainly in design, concepts and arranging layout to pages in specific formats so that materials can be sent away to be printed and delivered to your business.
The printing process has three stages: prepress, press, and binding or finishing. Each of these stages is usually taken care of by a specific specialist that focuses on one step in the printing process.
If you’re looking for a freelance print professional, you should focus on an individual who has the following skills:
- Communications skills - good communications skills are essential when working with clients to develop printing jobs for corporate projects. A small miscommunication can mean a very expensive mishap and may mean the design needs to be redone. Always clearly communicate the size, specs and brief to your print professional ahead of each job.
- Attention to detail - this is probably one of the most important elements of print specialists, as attention to details will mean the difference between a perfect print job and a re-print.
- Computer skills - these days a print professional will have extensive experience in online graphic design programs and will be familiar with publishing software. Be clear which program you would like your designer to use for your project so that edits can be made quickly for both printer and designer.
If you are looking to hire a print professional for your marketing and business needs, view the extensive range of freelance print specialists at Freelancer.com