As Featured in
Paula's design work was incredibly detail oriented and she was hyper responsive to our evolving needs.
If you're looking for a talented graphic designer you'll find people like Paula to help you accomplish your needs.
Freelancerでa Brochure Designerを採用する
A top quality brochure is the centerpiece of numerous companies marketing efforts. Effective brochure design introduces your business to potential clients, outlines individual products or services, and plays a primary role in delivering leads and sales.
However, not all brochures are productive. Generating a brochure that achieves identified communication goals can be difficult. Engaging a designer to provide a creative idea is only part of the solution. To ensure your brochure summons attention and stands out from the crowd a brochure designer requires a deep understanding of marketing and print technology. There are innumerable considerations prior to embarking on design work if you are serious about delivering a viable piece of communication. The following five considerations need to be factored into the creative process:
- What is the brochures purpose? - Identify the motive for creating the promotional item. What are you trying to achieve? Objectives need to be outlined at the outset and are a key component of the creative brief.
- Get the copy perfect - Ensure written text is sharp, to the point, on brand and puts the readers first. Use simple statements to convey your messages.
- Make a great first impression - Ensure your brochure overcomes the first impression litmus test. Grabs the reader's interest immediately.
- Limited use of fonts - Keep the fonts professional and restrict font variety to ensure a professional appearance.
- Choose paper stock carefully - A wonderful brochure can be immediately undone with a poor paper stock selection. A low-quality paper stock negatively impacts on your brand.
Are you in desperate need of a new brochure design or flyers for an upcoming event? Do you require top quality output without a large agency price tag? It might be time to consider the services of a freelance brochure designer.
There are a diverse range of brochure types, and a smart designer will select the best option based on a design brief and objectives. Brochure types include bifold, trifold, multi-page, flyers, inserts, gate or window fields, accordion, double parallel and much, much more.
If you are in need of a brochure establishing your company profile, a new product catalog, sales materials, menus, or event pamphlets then hiring a freelance brochure designer with marketing nous from the thousands of designers listed at Freelancer.com could the perfect solution.
Freelancer.com connects employers to freelancers. Employers post a project to attract the attention of skilled contractors. Design contests are a fantastic option for creative jobs such as new brochure design. An employer submits a design brief and is then inundated with hundreds of design entries for a particular project. You choose the duration of the content, the amount you are willing to pay, and most importantly select the winner - and the creative concept that you love. Alternatively, browse through the freelancer directory, and hire a freelancer directly from their profile. You can select applicants based on their previous experience, or their star rating.
Work closely with your chosen freelancer by communicating with them via the direct messaging system. You'll be with them every step of the way, offering your expertise and feedback, so you can make sure the job is done right.
Get started today, and post a project or contest!